WE WILL SELL FIREWORKS UNTIL MIDNIGHT.
YOU CAN SHOOT FIREWORKS ALL NIGHT.
Do your 4th of July plans usually include fireworks at one of our Dallas / Fort Worth area lakes? Taking the boat out for a spin until the sun sets and you can watch fireworks from the water? You might want to rethink your plans. As you probably know, Texas has had more than its fair share of rain this summer. The above average rain fall has left many Texas parks and lakes closed for what is one of their busiest weekends of the year.
The U.S. Army Corp of engineers has released a complete list of closures. But here is a short list of local closures:
- Bardwell (completely closed due to flooding)
- Benbrook (Longhorn Ramp closed, all other parks closed)
- Grapevine (Murrell Park closed, all ramps closed)
- Joe Pool (Lynn Creek and Britton Parks closed, dam closed, parts of Loyd Park and Cedar Hill State Park closed)
- Lavon (all boat ramps closed, several parks closed)
- Lewisville (all parks closed)
- Lewisville (lake open to boat traffic, several parks and boat ramps closed)
- Navarro Mills (several parks closed)
- Ray Roberts (all parks closed)
- Somerville (several parks closed)
- Whitney (all parks closed)
So now what can you do for July 4th? That’s easy. Come on out to Palmer’s Fireworks. We will have food trucks serving up some of your 4th of July favorites such as ribs, hot dogs, turkey legs and more. And we don’t just sell fireworks, Palmer’s is the only location in Dallas where you can legally set off the fireworks right on the premises. So load up the car, bring your family and Come Have a Blast With Us!!
We’re located at:
2795 Dowdy Ferry Rd.
Dallas, TX 75217